(1) Condensing unit: Bitzer, Copeland, Maneurop, Fusheng
(2) Evaporator: KELTESS air-cooler.
(3) Insulation Panel: PU, EPS.
(4) Other accessories: world-famous brands, like Danfoss, Castle, Every Control, Siemens, LG
1. The floor panels are reinforced to withstand distributed load up to 2000 kg / SQ Meters.
2. The cold rooms are equipped with electric lighting. Freon 22 and 404A are used as refrigerants.
3. The prefabricated cold rooms are intended for cooling and storage of perishable products.
4. The cold room should be installed in a sheltered place away from direct sunshine, dust and rain.
5. Depending on the cooling temperature °C required, the cold rooms can maintain the temperature required.
The products we can do:
7)The cooler tower
Vegetable cold storage is commonly refrigerated by refrigeration mechanism,using liquid ammonia or Freon as coolant,which gasification temperature is very low, so as to achieve the purpose of cooling.The most commonly used is the compression refrigerator,consists of compressor,condenser and evaporator.According to the way of evaporating tube, it can be divided into two kinds: direct cooling and indirect cooling.Direct cooling install the evaporator in the refrigerated warehouse,When the liquid coolant passes through the low pressure evaporation tube, it absorbs the heat in the storeroom and cools down.The indirect cooling use blowing machine
Features and requirements:
Vegetable cold storage is mainly used in food freezing and cold storage.Through artificial refrigeration,it can keep interior in a low temperature.Walls, floors and ceiling are deposited with a certain thickness of insulation materials to reduce incoming heat.In order to reduce the radiation energy absorbed by the sun, the outer wall surface of the refrigerator is usually painted white or light color.Cold storage is different from the general industrial and civil buildings,it has its special structure.Vegetable cold storage has to prevent the spread of water vapor and air infiltration.Outdoor air intrusion not only increases the cooling capacity of the cold storage, but also to bring moisture into warehouse.The condensation of water causes the building structure, especially the thermal insulation structure, to be frozen and damaged. Therefore, it is necessary to set up a moisture-proof insulation layer, so that the cold storage building has good sealing and moisture barrier performance.